Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Yeah I am still here....

I don't know why it is so hard to get back into blogging. Oh yeah I do because I am a facebook addict LOL. I really want to start blogging again because when I was good at blogging while Preston was deployed it was sort of like a family journal with pictures. I totally plan on printing it and putting it in a book format, when I figure out the program that does it for you :) Hmmm we are still in Fairbanks, Alaska, but leaving this summer for Kansas. It will be a shock to actually have shopping within my reach! We have been in Alaska for four years now and absolutely love it! We do miss being close to family, and all the nieces and nephews that I haven't even met yet! Don't give up on me I am still here LOL! Setting a goal to try and get back into it especially for those of you who REFUSE to join facebook. You know I love you! See ya again soon I promise :)

No comments:

What have we been up to?